CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

August 19, 2009

Why do I not love to read Books?

Yes, I can really mirror out myself on the article that Arlene Babst-Vokey wrote. Because deep within, as I grew up and as the different technologies goes on, I noticed to myself that I become more lazy and it’s hard for me to read books, novels or somewhat else. Because as what the author hade mentioned, reading really takes time. And frankly speaking, I hesitate neither my time nor I didn’t give the chance to spend some of my times for reading. I also see through that in reading, I did not find myself enjoying it especially when it’s hard for me to understand or to get the deep point of what I had read. Until now I’d realized how important reading pala. And I want to hate myself for such a being lazy. I know it’s very unfair to myself that I didn’t give some chance to enjoy myself by spending some of my times with reading books and novels. And by that, I know naman that reading can benefit a lot to me on how I can interact with the society around me and in every activity that I am going through.

1 comments:

Carlo said...

The pronoun "I" in the first sentence is not capitalized. Edit if you will.